NEWS POSTED 2/16/17 – IBOL UPDATES EXAMINATION PROCESSFebruary 16, 2017
The Idaho Bureau Of Occupational Licenses recently made changes to how they administer their water and wastewater exams. The highlights: online exams will be given year-round at various testing centers with appointment, while written exams will be given on the 1st Wednesdays in April and October. The following changes were listed on their website:
The Board recently made changes to the exam process. The Board is now contracting with testing centers located at the colleges listed below:
- North Idaho College – Workforce Training Center – Post Falls
- Lewis-Clark State College – Lewiston
- College of Western Idaho – Nampa or Boise
- College of Southern Idaho – Twin Falls
- Idaho State University – Pocatello
- Eastern Idaho Technical College – Idaho Falls
Examinees will be able to contact a testing center to schedule the online exam and the exam can be taken at the examinee’s convenience.
Written exams will be offered in April and October at the Bureau of Occupational Licenses in Boise.
To learn more about the new examination process, please visit the IBOL website here.