IRWA Associate Membership
Do you want to become an Associate Member or Sponsor? Click here!
For questions regarding your membership status, or for more information on becoming an IRWA member or sponsor, you may also call the IRWA office at (208) 343-7001.
Click here to download our Associate Membership & Sponsorship Brochure
To view a list of Associate Members & Sponsors, click here.
Associate Memberships and Sponsorships are available to any company that provides products and/or services to water or wastewater systems. As an Associate Member or Sponsor, you will be able to :
- Promote your business while supporting Idaho’s Water and Wastewater community;
Interact with our System Members by participating in our trainings and conferences
- Receive all training publication notices
- Receive discounts on publication advertising and on conference registrations at the IRWA Annual Technical Conferences (Spring and Fall)
- Receive priority on any articles submitted for publication in the Water Gram that are within the guidelines of IRWA
- Be in continual contact and kept up-to-date on Idaho Water/Wastewater industry issues and events
$5,000/yr (value greater than $9,800)
Our premier sponsorship opportunity that offers a wide variety of benefits include prime marketing opportunities at all events. This sponsorship offers more bang for your buck.
$2,500/yr (value greater than $4,800)
Our second level of sponsorship with valuable benefits including discounts on additional promotional opportunities designed to improve your bottom line.
$1,250/yr (value greater than $3,400)
Our first level of sponsorship with great benefits including training benefits & critical promotional opportunities. This sponsorship provides multiple benefits for little money.
$390/yr (value greater than $1,385)
Our basic membership for industry vendors who support IRWA, but don’t need all the bells and whistles. This membership comes with significant discounts to all of our conferences and trainings as well as the annual Membership Directory critical to connecting with our members.