WASTEWATER OPERATIONS & SAFETY in REXBURG 0.6 WW CEUs
PLEASE NOTE: The date of this class has changed since the IRWA training calendar was printed! The class will now be held on July 16, 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This training will be held at the Rexburg City Council Chambers.
Join Rick Allen, one of our most knowledgeable and loved wastewater trainers, for this entertaining and very informative class.
• What’s That Smell: H2S And Your Safety
• Microbiology & Biological Nutrients
• Nitrification; Denitrification and New Limits
• Bio-Augmentation vs. Bio-Stimulation
• Optimizing Your Treatment
• F:M, External Carbon
• Managing Contaminants
• Discussion on Concerns & Considerations for maximizing treatment and operations
16 Jul 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
35 North 1st East, Rexburg, ID, USA