PLANNING SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS in CALDWELL 0.6 DW or WW CEUs (Lunch is provided)
PLEASE MAKE NOTE: The Middleton Exit at I-84 is closed while they are replacing a bridge over the canal. Students attending training should take the Notus Parma exit at Highway 20/26. Travel west one (1) mile and turn right at the gas station onto Farmway Road. Our facilities are just up the hill on the right. There will be signs directing the way.
IRWA has brought John Marble out of retirement for a few training’s that you won’t want to miss!
This workshop is designed to introduce operators and managers to concepts and skills that will make their field projects run more smoothly. Tools and information for routine repair and construction projects will be utilized through challenging group exercises. The emphasis of this class is on planning, safety, and efficient operations.
- Students will recognize notification and permit requirements for routine construction projects.
- Students will identify factors that determine project success.
- Students will recognize characteristics of proper maps and blueprints.
- Students will identify the responsibilities of workers, supervisors, and organizations that ensure safe working conditions.
- Students will complete plans for routine construction and repair projects using the Pre-Job work list.
7 Feb 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
22730 Farmway Road, Caldwell, ID, United States