HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR ELECTRIC MOTORS in BOISE 0.6 DW/WW CEUS (This date has changed from the calendar)
This date has changed from the 13th to the 12th.
This training will be held at the Energy Management office in Boise.
Join Craig Hartman from Energy Management for this great electric motors training.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered in this training.
- History of the AC Induction Motor
- Basic Theory of AC motors
- Permanent Magnet Motors
- Types of AC Motor Controllers and their effect on AC Motors
- Evaluating your Motor Environment
- Proper Mounting, Alignment, & Vibration
- Bearing Lubrication
- VFD’s and Motor Insulation, Bearings, Service Factor, and Temperature
- Motor Startups, Baselines, & Operational Monitoring
- Maintenance Methods and Life Cycle Costs
12 Jun 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
7292 W Airway Ct, Boise, ID, United States