FIRE HYDRANT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS in MOUNTAIN HOME 0.6 DW CEUS (Sponsored by EPA)
Registration is required by all attendees. If you need a CEU certificate, you will be required to pay the class fee. If you do not need a CEU certificate, this training is FREE. Please select the appropriate choice during registration, or call the IRWA office with questions.
Location: Mountain Home Fire Station
NOTE: This class starts earlier than our regular classes! Be there by 8 AM please!
This class will cover the following topics:
- Proper tools and how to use them
- Parts and pieces of hydrants
- Proper care for long-term life of hydrant
- Upper barrel repair
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) repair kits and the importance of OEM parts
- Main valve assembly repair
- Manufacturing process and the importance of the lost foam process
This training class will include a complete breakdown of a cut-away fire hydrant.
17 Apr 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
220 South 2nd East Street, Mountain Home, ID, USA