EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND PREPAREDNESS FOR PUBLIC UTILITIES in PLUMMER 0.6 DW/WW CEUS (SPONSORED BY EPA)
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED If you are needing a CEU certificate there is a fee. If you do not need a certificate, this training is FREE.
Location is the Plummer Community Center
What is a water or wastewater utility to do when their work force has become overwhelmed by a natural or man-made disaster such as a severe winter storm, a damaging earthquake, or a terrorist threat? How about connecting with other utilities across Idaho (and across the nation) who can provide trained, experienced, and certified water and wastewater operators, mechanics, and other resources to help recover from these local emergencies?
- Introductions and Agenda
- Emergency preparedness and response training for utilities
- Idaho Water and Wastewater Agency Response Network (IdWARN)
- Presentation by local County Emergency Manager
- StateComm presentation
- Funding presentation by Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- Table Top exercise: utility emergency
19 Jun 2018
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
520 C Street, Plummer, ID, USA