TREATMENT AND DISTRIBUTION TOOLS in TROY 0.6 DW/WW CEUS
Location: Troy Fire Station 109 W 6th.
Join John Schwartz from USA BlueBook.
Tools and best practices for water and wastewater treatment, distribution and collection.
Half the battle is knowing what tools and practices are available and how to use them effectively.
This course includes the following valuable information:
- Chemical injection using diaphragm or peristaltic pumps.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of the equipment used in treatment, distribution, and collection systems.
- Disinfection using chlorine gas or liquid sodium hypochlorite.
- Pulling the following samples for laboratory testing:
- Water: Bacteriological and Lead and Copper.
- Wastewater: pH, Dissolved Oxygen (DO), 5 Day Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD5), and Phosphates.
- The servicing of water and wastewater pipelines covering pipe jetting, calculating flow rates, wastewater pipe collections, and line locating.
6 Feb 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
109 W 6th St, Troy, ID, USA