EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND PREPAREDNESS FOR PUBLIC UTILITIES in AMMON 0.6 DW/WW CEUS (SPONSORED BY EPA)
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. If you need a CEU certificate, there is a fee. If you do not need a CEU certificate, this training is FREE.
This training will be at the Ammon City Shop.
Do you know what to do when your water or sewer system is overwhelmed by flooding, severe winter storms, earthquake, frozen pipes, or contamination? Who do you turn to for help? What resources and funding are available to you? What planning do you need to undertake now to be in control when disaster strikes? Come find out!
- Introductions, administrative notes, daily schedule
- Idaho Water and Wastewater Agency Response Network (IdWARN)
- Disaster Planning For Utilities
- Presentations by local County Emergency Managers
- Scenario-Based Discussion: We will have a group discussion based on a hypothetical emergency that impacts both drinking water and wastewater systems. This will help you identify any areas of response or planning your utility needs to strengthen and will also help expose any misconceptions regarding the role of city, county, state, and federal response agencies.
13 Feb 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
3451 Ard Drive, Ammon, ID, USA