EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND PREPAREDNESS FOR PUBLIC UTILITIES in AMMON 0.6 DW/WW CEUS (SPONSORED BY EPA)
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. If you need a CEU certificate, there is a fee. If you do not need a CEU certificate, this training is FREE.
This training will be at the Ammon City Shop.
What is a water or wastewater utility to do when their work force has become overwhelmed by a natural or man-made disaster such as a severe winter storm, a damaging earthquake or a terrorist threat? How about connecting with other utilities across Idaho (and across the nation) who can provide trained, experienced and certified water and wastewater operators, mechanics and other resources to help recover from these local emergencies?
- Introductions and Agenda
- Emergency preparedness and response training for utilities
- Idaho Water and Wastewater Agency Response Network (IdWARN)
- Presentation by local County Emergency Manager
- StateComm presentation
- Funding presentation by Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- Table Top exercise: utility emergency
13 Feb 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
3451 Ard Drive, Ammon, ID, USA