EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND PREPAREDNESS FOR PUBLIC UTILITIES in GRANGEVILLE 0.6 DW/WW CEUS (Sponsored by EPA)
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ATTENDEES. If you need a CEU certificate you must pay the registration fee. If you do not need a CEU certificate, this training is FREE.
The location for this training is the Super 8 in Grangeville.
Do you know what to do when your water or sewer system is overwhelmed by flooding, severe winter storms, earthquake, frozen pipes, or contamination? Who do you turn to for help? What resources and funding are available to you? What planning do you need to undertake now to be in control when disaster strikes? Come find out!
- Introductions, administrative notes, daily schedule
- Idaho Water and Wastewater Agency Response Network (IdWARN)
- Disaster Planning For Utilities
- Presentations by local County Emergency Managers
- Emergency Response Plan: We will have a group discussion and work session for attendees to create a ERP to take back to their utility.
9 Apr 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
801 West South 1st Street, Grangeville, ID, USA