CERTIFICATION MATH BASICS in BOISE 0.6 DW OR WW CEUs (Sponsored by EPA)
0.6 water or wastewater CEUs
This training will be held at the Idaho Correctional Industries facility on Orchard St, Suite #110. Parking is available to the west of the building.
Do you need a little extra help with math? Do you have an exam coming up? Join Adrianna Hummer from IRWA for math basics as a standalone training or a prep class prior to certification review training.
- Review of materials and supplies needed for exam
- How to use the provided ABC formula sheets at your exam
- Math basics – units of measurement, fractions, decimals, percent
- Common measurements in the wastewater and drinking water industry – volume, area, concentration, flow
- Basic dimensional analysis problems – problem solving, strategies, resources and tools
- Pie wheel problems/dosing/residuals
- How to effectively use formulas – practice problems
3 Sep 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
1301 North Orchard Street, Boise, ID, USA