BAT RENEWAL & IMPLEMENTATION FOR NON-TESTING OPERATORS in Ketchum 0.8 BAT/WW/DW CEUs
The location for this class is the Wood River YMCA Community Room in Ketchum, Idaho.
IRWA and Northwest Backflow Educators are excited to bring you this new class to help you implement your Cross Connection Control Policy and renew your BAT license! Will this class be useful for you? If any of the following statements apply to you, then the answer is YES!
- You have a Backflow Assembly Tester (BAT) license but do not perform annual testing of devices because you have a different full time job and/or it would be a conflict of interest for your water system.
- You would like keep your BAT license renewed but are not interested in annual testing.
- You would like more clarification on backflow assemblies and cross connection control rules in Idaho.
- You would like guidance on implementing a Cross Connection Control Program (CCCP) in your community.
- You have started to put a policy or ordinance in place for your CCCP but you are not sure what your next steps are.
- You have heard there have been changes to the Cross Connection rule but aren’t sure what they are.
- You have a CCCP in place but would like to improve it.
This class is in response to the multitude of questions we receive about backflow and cross connection control. Northwest Backflow Educators is the premier resource on cross connection in Idaho and would like to share this message with Idaho’s Operations Specialists and Backflow Testers:
“With over 50 years combined experience in the cross connection control field we have many tips, tricks, and skills to share that will make your job easier and less stressful.
We have real world experience to go with our knowledge. We have implemented Cross Connection Control Programs for communities of all sizes, from a city with over 80,000 citizens to an HOA with 40 homes. We recently implemented a turn-key cross connection control program for a research university with over 600 assemblies and over 20,000 students. Both of our instructors have owned and operated their own successful cross connection control testing companies. One of our instructors is also a water distribution operator, so we know the challenges you face every day and will be glad to share our experiences with you.
The professional staff at IRWA and Northwest Backflow Educators is here to assist you with whatever your backflow needs may be. We look forward to working with you!”
14 Nov 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
101 Saddle Rd, Ketchum, ID 83340, USA