Idaho Rural Water Association’s 2020 Spring Conference
Our Spring Conference will once again be held at the Riverside Hotel in Boise, Idaho on March 11th, 12th, and 13th, 2020.
Individuals seeking reservations should call The Riverside Hotel at 208-343-1871. Request reservations under the group name: “Idaho Rural Water Association” with the dates desired. Make your reservation prior to midnight on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 to receive the special group rate. Attendees and Exhibitors may register below. Take advantage of early bird pricing by registering now! Prices will rise $50 after February 7th, 2020.
We will be hosting a fundraiser Trap Shoot on Tuesday, March 10th! More details will be posted soon!
Attendee registration is now open for the 2020 Annual Spring Conference in Boise Idaho! Earn up to 1.3 CEUs in addition to all the fun events! This year will feature:
- Fundraiser Trap Shoot on March 10th – more details to come! All skill levels welcome!
- Annual Business Meeting on Wednesday, March 11th where members can give their input on Association business
- Exhibitor Meet and Greet on Wednesday, March 11th featuring free hors d’oeuvres and beer
- Bowling Tournament Wednesday evening at Westy’s
- Black Jack, Texas Hold ‘Em, and Bingo tournaments Wednesday evening in the Exhibit Hall
- Banquet Dinner Thursday night
- Awards Ceremony Thursday night to present the winners of this year’s Awards of Excellence! Click here to submit your staff or utility for an Award of Excellence!
- The Awards Ceremony will also include the presentation of this year’s Tony Elfering Memorial Scholarship recipients, which is available for our members and their dependents to assist with the cost of higher education. Click here for an application!
- Great prizes such as a flat screen TV, shot gun, and many others
Check back often – classes will be posted as they are confirmed.
Click here to register as an attendee. You may sign up as a member during registration for immediate savings on Conference.
Exhibitor registration is now open for the 2020 Annual Spring Conference in Boise, Idaho! Network with over 200 potential customers in a fun setting! Bring prizes to promote your company, participate in the Exhibit Hall games with attendees, join us for bowling, bingo, black jack, poker, and more!
- Vendor set-up will be allowed from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Tuesday, March 10th and from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM on March 11th.
- Tear-down will be following lunch on Thursday, March 12th. If you need accommodations outside of these time slots, you must arrange beforehand with IRWA staff. Vendors that tear-down prematurely will be assessed a $100 fine.
- Our vendors receive first priority for teaching. You may submit as many presentations as you like. Please remember to keep your presentation educational and avoid sale pitches. Hands-on classes or those that include demonstrations are always appreciated! Click here to download and submit the call for presentation form.
- Booths 1-27 are $575 for IRWA members and $975 for non-members.
- Booths 28-79 are $475 IRWA members and $875 for non-members.
- Booths sizes vary. Click here to view a map of the Exhibitor area. *This map is updated as regularly as possible but may not reflect the most recent reservations. Please be sure to enter a 1st, 2nd and 3rd booth choice when registering.*
You may view and sign up for sponsorship opportunities when you register.
Click here to register as an Exhibitor. If you have any questions or problems during registration, please call our office at 208-343-7001.