PLANNING SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS in GRANGEVILLE 0.6 DW or WW
Join IRWA staff Kevin McLeod and Barbi Burke for this great interactive and hands on project exercises.
This workshop is designed to introduce operators and managers to concepts and skills that will make their field projects run more smoothly. Tools and information for routine repair and construction projects will be utilized through challenging group exercises. The emphasis of this class is on planning, safety, and efficient operations.
- Students will recognize notification and permit requirements for routine construction projects
- Students will identify factors that determine project success
- Students will recognize characteristics of proper maps and blueprints
- Students will identify the responsibilities of workers, supervisors and organizations that ensure safe working conditions
- Students will complete plans for routine construction and repair projects using the Pre-Job form.
8 Aug 2017
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
801 West South 1st Street, Grangeville, ID, United States