City of Troy
City of Firth
Term Expires in March 2019
City of New Plymouth
Region IV, At Large
Term Expires in March 2018
City of Iona
Term Expires in March 2018
City of Kimberly
Board Member Eligibility
- All Board of Directors positions are for a two year term.
- No director is entitled to compensation except for reimbursement of reasonable expenses for Association business.
- No former Association employee whose employment has been terminated for cause shall be eligible for election to the Board of Directors.
- No person may become an employee if he/she is a member of the Board of Directors of IRWA or at least one hundred eighty-two (182) days has expired from the time he/she was last a member of the Board of Directors of IRWA.
Region I – Boundary, Bonner, Kootenai, Benewah, Shoshone, Latah, Clearwater, Lewis, Nez Perce and Idaho counties
Region II – Adams, Valley, Washington, Boise, Gem, Payette, Canyon, Elmore, Ada and Owyhee counties
Region III – Camas, Blaine, Butte, Gooding, Lincoln, Minidoka, Jerome, Twin Falls, Cassia, Lemhi and Custer counties
Region IV – Clark, Freemont, Jefferson, Madison, Teton, Bonneville, Bingham, Bannock, Caribou, Power, Oneida, Franklin and Bear Lake counties
At-large – Anywhere in Idaho
Duties of the Board of Directors
- To conduct and supervise the affairs of the Association, including the designation of committees.
- To take charge of and be responsible for the property of the Association’s finances and the proceedings of the Association.
- To initiate, supervise, and approve plans and programs designed to achieve the objectives and purposes of the Association.
- To implement policies, programs or plans adopted at the annual meeting of the members.
- To determine policies of the Association consistent with the objectives and purposes of the Association as set out in the Articles of Incorporation.
- To provide for and attend annual and special meetings of the Association.
- To arrange for the annual audit of the Association by a certified public accountant.
- To provide for the dissemination of information to the members and to the public, as may be needed to provide suitable publicity for the work and status of the Association.
Join the IRWA Board of Directors
If you’re interested in joining the IRWA Board of Directors, we’d love to hear from you! Our board members are vital to IRWA’s success, helping us achieve our mission of providing technical assistance, training, and a strong representative voice for the benefit of Idaho’s water and wastewater systems. We welcome fresh perspectives and your enthusiasm to get more involved with the Association.
Submitted Your Candidacy
To submit your candidacy, please download a Board of Directors Candidate Interest Form. Email the completed form and a candidate photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Elections are held every March at our Annual Business Meeting, held during the Annual Spring Conference. Candidacy submissions are accepted as late as the Annual Business Meeting.
Advertise Your Candidacy
The Water Gram: If we receive your form by November 24th, your candidacy will be printed in the winter edition of our quarterly magazine and be posted on our website.
The IRWA Website: If we receive your form by February 28th, your candidacy will be posted on our website.